(Rs. in Crore)
National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme
- 40100 for providing 100 days of wage employment to
each rural household opting for it.
Gram Swarozgar Yojana
- 2984 for establishing micro-enterprises in rural
areas through activity clusters and group approach. At least 50% of the Swarozgaries will
be SCs/STs, 40% women and 3% disabled. This also includes Rs.100 crore for Mahila Kisan
Sashaktikaran Pariyojana, a Sub-Component of National Rural Livelihood Mission.
- 10000 for providing assistance to rural BPL
households for construction of houses (and upgradation of Kutcha houses) under Indira
Gram Sadak Yojana
- 12000 for providing connectivity to eligible
unconnected rural habitations through good all-weather roads.
Rural Drinking Water Programme
- 9000 for National Rural Drinking Water Programme.
- 1580 for Total Sanitation Campaign.
Watershed Management Programme
- 2458 for Integrated Watershed Management Programme.
Records Modernisation Programme.
- 200 for Land Records Modernisation.
- 1062 for National Horticulture Mission.
- 1350 for National Food Security Mission.
- 1000 for Macro Management in Agriculture.
- 1000 for Micro Irrigation.
- 950 for National Agricultural Insurance Scheme.
- 500 for Integrated Oilseeds, Oil Palm, Pulses
& Maize Development.
HUSBANDRY, DAIRYING AND FISHERIES
- 444 for Veterinary Services and Animal Health.
- 163 for Cattle Development.
- 96 for a Special package for farming population
in 31 suicide prone districts.
RESEARCH AND EDUCATION
- 2006 for Agricultural Research and Education,
including Rs.200 crore for Climate Resilient Agriculture Initiative.
- 294 for World Bank Aided National Agricultural
- 1232 for Ecology & Environment and National
River Conservation, including Rs.500 crore for National Ganga River Basin Authority.
- 968 for Forestry & Wildlife and National
Afforestation & Eco-Development.
AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES
- 223 for Credit Support Programme to provide
Guarantee cover to banks for extending loans to Small/Tiny units without collateral.
- 906 for Prime Minister's Employment Generation
336 for Quality of Technology Support Institution
- 112 for Consumer Awareness/Consumer Protection.
EDUCATION AND LITERACY
- 15000 for Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
- 9440 for National Programme of Mid Day Meals in
- 1700 for Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan.
- 1385 for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
- 1167 for Adult Education and Skill Development.
- 4390 for University Grants Commission.
- 4706 for Technical Education.
- 900 for National Mission in Education through Information
and Communication Technology.
- 8700 for Integrated Child Development Services.
- 390 for Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana.
- 1000 for Rajiv Gandhi Scheme for Empowerment of
- 1030 for e-Governance programme.
- 700 for National Informatics Centre to improve
- 180 for Centre for Development of Advanced
Computing (C-DAC) for undertaking R&D.
- 1500 for OFC based Network for Defence Services.
- 269 for C-DOT.
- 162 for Undersea Cabling between Mainland and
Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
- 15440 for National Rural Health Mission.
- 5560 for Health Sector.
- 107 for development of Ayurveda system.
- 52 for development of Homeopathy system.
- 44 for development of Unani system.
- 22 for development of Yoga and Naturopathy
- 232 for National Rural Health Mission.
- 1900 for Unique ID Authority of India.
- 319 for Commonwealth Games.
- 995 for Equity Investment towards Infrastructure
development of Mass Rapid Transit System.
- 200 for development of Satellite Cities/Counter
- 177 for Commonwealth Games.
- 700 for development of National Highways under
Border Roads Organisation.
- 1750 for Special Accelerated Road Development
Project in the North Eastern Region.
- 9472 for National Highway Authority of India.
- 230 for Inter-State and Economically Important
Roads in different States and UTs.
- 4575 for Development of National Highways.
- 5500 for Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana.
- 3700 for Restructured
Accelerated Power Development and Reform Programme.
- 2400 for Technology Upgradation Fund Scheme.
- 400 for Integrated Textile Parks.
- 426 for Handlooms.
- 286 for Handicrafts.
- 320 for Sericulture.
- 600 towards Special Central Assistance for
Scheduled Castes Component Plan to benefit about 7.50 lakh beneficiaries.
- 1700 for Post Matric Scholarships for SC students
to benefit about 44 lakh students.
- 350 for Post Matric Scholarship for OBC students
to benefit about 30 lakh students.
- 558 for Post Matric Scholarships for Scheduled
NORTH EASTERN REGION
- 60 for North Eastern Development Finance
- 68 for the Asian Development Bank assisted North
East States Road Project.
- 570 for Multi-Disciplinary Research.
- 100 for National Mission on Nano-Science and
- 1335 as Assistance to Council of Scientific and
Industrial Research - National Laboratories.
- 457 for Research & Development.
- 343 for Autonomous R & D Institutions.
- 125 for I&M Sector Programmes.
- 500 for PSLV & GSLV.
- 262 for Navigational Satellite System.
- 150 for Manned Mission Initiatives/Human Space
- 153 for Geo-synchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle
(GSLV) Mark-III Development.
- 250 for Semi-cryogenic Engine Development.
- 100 for Indian Lunar Mission Chandrayan- 1&2.
- 1200 for National Aviation Company of India
- 402 for improving weather and monsoon forecast.
- 79 Marine Research and Technology Development.
- 45 for promotion of climate change studies.
- 1455 for development of Infrastructure, preparation
of teams for holding Commonwealth Games, 2010.
- 413 for Panchayat Yuva Krida aur Khel Abhiyan.
- 121 for Archaeological Survey of India.
- 74 for activities in North-Eastern Region.
- 213 for establishment of a Petrochemical Gas
Cracker Project at Lepetkata, Dibrugarh (Assam).
- 56 for establishment of 6 new National Institutes
of Pharmaceuticals Education and Research.
- 50 for Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Yojana.
- 24 for Mission Mode Project on e-Panchayats.
- 232 for setting up of state of art automotive
testing, validation and R&D infrastructure facilities.
- 125.14 lakh tonnes of Nitrogenous fertiliser
- 48.68 lakh tonnes of Phosphatic fertiliser
- 572.37 million tonnes of domestic availability of
Coal has been assessed.
- 24.14 million tonnes of lignite production targeted.
- 15.45 million tonnes of saleable steel production by
Steel Authority of India Ltd., and Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd., targeted.
- 20 million tonnes of Iron
Ore production by National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd., targeted.
- 18000 Rolling stock wagons; 480 locos; 4621 coaches
to be added.
- 3500 kilometers of track renewal; 1000 route
kilometers of electrification; 800 kilometers of gauge conversion.
- 1000 kilometers of new lines to be added; 700
kilometers doubling of lines targeted.
- 13420 Post Offices targeted for computerisation/
- 293 Computerisation of Administrative Offices.
- 150 Vehicles with GPS tracking facility to be
- 500 Post Offices to be modernized under 'Project
- 2972 MW Grid-Interactive Power Capacity addition
- 1500 remote villages/hamlets targeted
for electricity/lighting facility through SPV/other RE systems
and devices, including DRPS.